Social development and empowerment are an area that is dear to our heart at EBC. We achieve our social responsibility objectives through working with communities to empower them with social skills that enable them to be functional members of society. We believe that through enhancing people’s skills you empower them to be self-sufficient and can thus pass their knowledge and skills to those around them. We are involved in the following areas:
- Networking to encourage the interaction of like-minded individuals.
- Coaching and mentoring of young entrepreneurs to realise their dreams.
- Motivation of those who need someone to encourage them to reach their dreams.
- Career guidance in which we promote, among others, the pursuit of entrepreneurship as a chosen field.
- Life skills such as personal branding which empowers one to apply themselves wherever they operate.
We pride ourselves with keeping our communities close to our heart and contributing to their development in different ways.